TRIPAWDS: Home to 10553 Members and 1245 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Day 3 & 4

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

Chaos was put on a new Pain killer and it seems to be helping him a lot more. He is eating again, and the old Chaos we know is peeking through. We know things are not really getting better until the surgery takes place but it is so nice to see that he is  little more comfortable.

It’s almost like he knows he is going to lose one of his legs, because he keeps trying to show us that he can use it. Chaos is in good spirits which is just what we want before surgery. ( Of course if his chest xrays come back clear)

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

6 Responses so far »

1. jerry said,

July 26, 2009 @ 3:35 pm

Keep the faith pawrents, Chaos sounds like a real fighter. We’re sending healing thoughts your way.

2. Stephanie Holland said,

July 28, 2009 @ 9:00 am

Hi Bobby and Melissa I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. I read your blog and started to cry thinking what would I do if this was Lexi or Cooper. Chaos is in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that everything goes alright with the surgery. Love you both. Stephanie

3. Kate said,

July 28, 2009 @ 10:42 am

we are thinking of you and have our fingers crossed for all to go well xoxo

4. TheWiebes said,

July 28, 2009 @ 11:43 am

We are sending our prayers and hoping for the best!
    We love you guys!
    xoxoxo

5. Aunt Mel said,

July 29, 2009 @ 6:39 am

I love you so much Chaos….xoxoxoxoxo

6. admin said,

July 29, 2009 @ 11:28 am

I’m so happy to see the Tripawds Blogs being used to keep in touch with friends and family. And I’m glad Chaos is a bit more comfortable now. He doesn’t know he’s going to lose a leg, but he is trying to show you he can use it. Dogs are incredibly good at hiding their pain. It’s their instinct. In the wild they may get thrown out of the pack – or worse – if they show their weakness. Hang in there, and thanks for the updates!

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI